Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Screen Printer will provide detail oriented printing labor and support to a variety of production operations as well as operate specialty machines as they are trained.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with different fabrics and create colors to complete print screening as necessary.
- Complete necessary printing on other production materials as needed.
- Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
- Follow instructions of Production Supervisor.
- Perform all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Supervisor
- Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
- Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Follow all work rules and company policies.
- Assist to keep work areas clean and organized.
- Properly completing production documentation as necessary.
- Promote a positive work environment through professional and courteous interaction with co-workers.
- Actively participate with the team by providing constructive feedback or ideas to enhance safety and the general work environment; boost employee morale; improve operational efficiencies or outputs; improve product quality; or reduce costs, scrap, or waste.
- Additional activities as needed or assigned by the Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong eye for detail is required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
- High school degree, GED, or successful work history.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities.
- Ability to visually check for and verify work completed.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule as is necessary.
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at email@example.com or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.